Dear Bishop Reding CSS Parents and Guardians,
Our Bishop Reding Catholic School Council would like to invite you to come and join us this year as we work to support the great things that happen at our school so that it is a wonderful place for our children to learn and to be part of a welcoming and active school community.
Our meetings and events for this year will be as follows:
- Tuesday September 26th – our first Catholic School Council meeting in the library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm. All parents are welcome to come and be part of the council – you do not need to be elected. From the parents participating, we will have nominations for our executive. This meeting will include an overview of our mandate and goals for the year.
- Tuesday, October 17th – regular council meeting in the library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, November 21st – regular council meeting in the library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, December 12th – we will be inviting members of our Elementary School Councils to join us to share ideas and to share food as part of a Pot Luck Social – in the library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 16th – regular council meeting in the library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, February 6th – save the date for a great evening of information and activities to support “Mental Wellness” for parents and students – more information to follow!
- Thursday, February 22nd – save the date for our Annual BR Trivia Night fundraiser – more information to follow!
- Tuesday, April 17th – regular council meeting in the library from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Tuesday, May 22nd – our year end social
As indicated, ALL members of our community are welcome to join us and be part of council. If you are interested, we ask that you complete the attached form and either drop it off at the school (or have your child drop if off at the main office), email it to the school principal, Justine O’Grady, at email@example.com or bring it with you to our first meeting on Tuesday, Sept 26th.