Dear Parents/Guardians and Students of Bishop Reding Catholic Secondary School,
Welcome back to the 2019-2020 school year! We would like to share the following important information items with you.
- Once again, Bishop Reding’s Student Services Department will be using a scheduling system for the first week of school (September 3rd – 6th) for student to book an appointment. Counselors will be available to see students between 8:30am – 2:30pm. Guidance appointments will be scheduled for 15 minutes and will only be used for one of the following reasons:
- Level changes
- Changes due to Summer School
- Pathway changes for ONLY grade 11s and 12s
- Balancing Issues
If you are interested in seeing a counselor to address one of the reasons listed above, please click on the appointment link: http://www.werbr.ca/student-services-september-bookings/
Counselors will not see students for elective changes, teacher changes, lunch period changes, class period changes or changes to their spares.
For any other general guidance inquires (i.e. Semester 2 changes, discussions around post-secondary), students can book an appointment in Student Services after October 1st, 2019.
- New registrations/International students can see a counselor between 8:30am-11:30am(only WALK IN appointments … do not book an online appointment). To find out what items are required for new registrations, please click on the following link (New Reg Info).
- Students will be able to see their timetables on the Student Information System after 3:00 pm today, Friday August 30, 2019. They will need their Student Number (Found on their Student Card or credit counselling) and their birthdate to access their timetable online. Click here to access your timetable: https://webapps.hcdsb.org/sis/
For Student’s that can’t access their timetables on the SIS , NO PROBLEM!
We have posted an alpha list by grade on the trophy case next to the attendance office and one in the Piazza by room 110.
Go to the list, find your name and next to your name you will find your period 1 class and room location. Got to that room and your homeroom teacher will have a paper copy of your timetable for you. You will follow that timetable as that is the most recent and accurate.
Parents, we ask that you share this important information with your child.
On behalf of Student Services, we welcome you back and look forward to working with you and your child.
Bishop Reding CSS Student Services Team