Use this page to sign up for your Gr. 12 Exit Plan appointment and to view a list of items that needs to be completed by all grade 12 students. In addition, to get the most out of your half hour appointment, please research post-secondary programs/pathways in advance using the links below :
Need to know:
- Make sure to download the myschoolapp (https://myschoolday.app/). All important grade 12 information will be be distributed using this resource from now on.
- Visit www.studentsuccess.hcdsb.org to view how our school board is helping with making choices for your future.
- Visit www.ouac.on.ca to complete your university application (due date is Jan.15th, 2020)
- Visit www.ontariouniversitiesinfo.ca to access information on all university programs, prerequisites, etc …
- To view the Ontario Universities Resource guide, please click on the following (LINK)
- To view the Ontario Colleges Resource guide, please click on the following (LINK)
- Visit www.ontariocolleges.ca to complete your college application (due date is Feb. 1st, 2020) and to access information on all college programs, prerequisites, etc ..
- Visit our twitter page (@BishopReding_SS) to hear about scholarship information, volunteer opportunities, etc …
- Visit (www.werbr.ca/guidance-schedule/) to view our calendar page which has all our important dates. For a printable version of all important Gr 12 dates, download the following (newsletter)
- Visit our scholarship page (LINK) for a detail listing of many scholarships being offered to Ontario high school students. In addition, please click on the following INFO sheet, to view some key items to consider with thinking about applying to scholarships.
Items to complete:
- Download the mySchoolApp (due date is ASAP)
- Pay the Graduation Fee of $95 (via school cash online) if planning on participating in the grad ceremony and activities. (due date is Oct 11th, 2019)
- Complete the mandatory Graduation Application. (GRADAPP) (due date is Oct 11th, 2019) … *** please note that the grad fee must be paid and a SCO# recorded before the GRADAPP can be completed.
- Complete your volunteer hours (due date is Apr 8th, 2019)
- Complete your Gr 12 Transition Plan (PDF, WORD). This document must be completed in order to book your exit meeting. Please have a copy with you when you attend your meeting.
- Sign up for an exit interview (see below) (due date is Oct 15th, 2019 )
The Exit Plan Booking
Please print out or show an electronic copy of your appointment time and date to your teacher so you can be dismissed from class. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please speak to your counselor directly.
Based on your LEGAL last name, please click on your counselor’s name to book your mandatory EXIT INTERVIEW.