Cell phones, pagers, video/camera phones and recording devices (such as I-pods, MP3 players and the like) must be silenced and securely stored out of sight by all students, user/owner, when setting foot on school property.
- Cell phones and other personal digital devices are not permitted in any scheduled class and are to be stored in silent mode in secured lockers. They are not to be used in class even to check the time.
- All confiscated cell phones, pagers, video/camera phones will only be returned by Administration to parents or guardians- not students.
- Students who have had their cell phones or digital devices confiscated more than once will be issued consequences up to and including suspension as deemed appropriate by the Administration of Bishop Reding.
- Students found to be using a cell phone during tests/exams may receive a mark of zero.
- Students are requested to use the pay phones located in the school for personal calls. The use of cell phones and other digital devices interferes with the efficient operation of the school. You are asked to leave these at home.
- If your son or daughter’s cell phone has been confiscated, please contact the school to make arrangements to pick it up.